The Universal Media Server 4.0.0 provides you with a convenient method of streaming multimedia content to the Internet or a compatible device. It undertakes the role of an UPnP media server designed for sharing various media files over a dedicated server. It does not require complex configuration. The Universal media server supports various output devices and facilitates the communication between your PC and the target hardware by taking care of the transfer process and the transcoding operation. It supports all major operating systems, because it is written in Java. Based on PS3 Media Server, it can interact with various clients, such as Playstation 3, Xbox 360, as well as Samsung or Sony TV sets. Universal Media Server version 4.0.0 has also surpassed by alpha and beta testing phases. There are many improvements in this version as compared to the last version.
This media server streams or transcodes many different media formats with little or no configuration. It ensures greater stability and file-compatibility. It has come with improved math accuracy, improved thread-safety, improved code speed and Minor GUI improvements.The application tries to keep things as simple as possible and this required minimum user interaction. Universal Media Server 4.0.0 can automatically detect connected devices and initializes the transfer without prompting you to enter additional configuration options. The main advantage of universal media server 4.0.0is that format conversion and mixing are no more required. The Universal Media Server handles the transcoding process on its own.It is a streaming server that helps you broadcast multimedia files with minimum effects on the audio and video quality.
Movavi Video Suite is a complete video maker solution for computers running on Microsoft Windows. If you have a PC running on Windows XP, Vista, 7 or Windows 8, you can download Movavi Video Suite and the installation file has a size of 145MB.
The connection status, the detected media renders and details about the current and the maximum bitrate are displayed within the main window. With this media server shared folders and files including archives, DVDs, 3D SBS videos can be easily managed by the dedicated tab.And subtitles can be automatically disabled for every streamed video. Universal Media Server 4.0.0 features iTunes and AviSynth support. Its functionality can be extended using plugins. The Universal Media Server 4.0.0 gives options for various alternatives to choose from. One can also download movie information from the web and so on. Universal Media Server allows frame interpolation and fast browsing of your media library.
Main Features of Universal media server 4.0.0:
- It makesthe buffer more animated.
- This comes with web port and web enables settings.
- It added the support for 4k videos by automatically scaling them to a resolution that the renderer supports.
- It comes with option SendDateMetadata to specify whether to send last modified date metadata to the renderer.
- It improved the detection of which videos are automatically mixable.
- This version of media server fixed and improved web interface search.
- It also fixed the images on web interface on Linux and OS X.
- Documentation images on Linux are fixed.
- It fixed files with resolutions that are too high for the renderer streaming if they are otherwise supported.
- It also fixed the VLC Web Video legacy engine by only outputting 25fps.
- In this version of media server speed improvements has done.
- Several descriptions and formatted UMS.conf are updated.